Shipping & returns
• Your purchase will be packaged well protected and shipped securely (often registered and insured and always with track & trace) to the address you provided. In addition, shipping is always at our risk. That is the advantage of choosing a professional antiquarian bookshop.
• We understand that special books & prints are sometimes purchased as gifts (for yourself or others). That is why we try to send your purchase as quickly as possible (within 1-3 working days) and we do so as ecologically as possible: with Cycloon Fietskoeriers / DHL.
• Is extra rush required with delivery? Let us know!
• If you have checked the option 'packing service', we will also package your item (s) in colorful gift wrap. A handwritten card is also possible.
• We constantly monitor our stock. Nevertheless, it can happen that a product is no longer available.
• When an item is sold out, we will inform you as soon as possible and refund- where applicable - your payment.
Good return rules
• Returning and exchanging is of course no problem with the following rules:
1. Always let us know in advance.
2. Did you receive the wrong product due to error of Arcana Cabana? The return shipping costs are also reimbursed and you will receive the right product without further costs as soon as possible.
3. Not satisfied with your purchase? Within 14 days you can return the product (with sufficient postage) in the condition in which we have delivered it to you. After the return receipt we reimburse the purchase amount.
• Do you have any comments, questions, complaints or suggestions for us? They are always welcome via:
Contact: Marco van Kampen
6815 DE Arnhem
E. [email protected]
T. +31 26 3216234
M. +31 6 52441822